Sunday, March 1, 2015

2.3 Tower Report


     I do believe that my group's tower was a decent overall design. I will admit that it does need corrections and a little but more thought. It needed a little more structure in order to hold the required load. Our tower was appealing, and could "fit in" in a modern real world setting. When I researched skyscrapers for ideas, I noticed most of them were appealing and some were pleasantly outrageous. They where wacky, but they were  balanced. Overall, our tower was appealing and  able to stand. If we had put  a little more supporting structure I believe it would have held the required load.

    
                                                                                                   example of a structure I saw

No comments:

Post a Comment